Clockwork Tomato 3.7.0
Clockwork Tomato is a time management application, based on the Pomodoro technique, a method that boosts productivity by breaking down work periods into 25-minute slices, separated by short breaks.
• This application is a timer, a clock, and an activity log all at once (°) with a relaxing display and a beautiful widget.
• Fully configurable: timers, behaviour, colors, sounds, style, and more than 50 options.
• Highly expandable through the Tasker calls (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm).
(°) And more, with the in-app expansion pack, featuring:
• Profiles, to switch between up to 5 preference sets.
• Task lists, editable from any text editor through Dropbox, based on the todo.txt file format (http://www.todotxt.com/).
• Detailed and colorful activity logs with enhanced recaps.
About Clockwork Tomato
Clockwork Tomato is a free app for Android published in the PIMS & Calendars list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops Clockwork Tomato is phlam. The latest version released by its developer is 3.7.0. This app was rated by 16 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.3.
To install Clockwork Tomato on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2017-10-01 and was downloaded 3489 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Clockwork Tomato as malware as malware if the download link to net.phlam.android.clockworktomato is broken.
How to install Clockwork Tomato on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Clockwork Tomato is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Clockwork Tomato will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Clockwork Tomato will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.