Clockwork Tomato 3.7.0
|Continue to app|
Clockwork Tomato is a time management application, based on the Pomodoro technique, a method that boosts productivity by breaking down work periods into 25-minute slices, separated by short breaks.
• This application is a timer, a clock, and an activity log all at once (°) with a relaxing display and a beautiful widget.
• Fully configurable: timers, behaviour, colors, sounds, style, and more than 50 options.
• Highly expandable through the Tasker calls (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm).
(°) And more, with the in-app expansion pack, featuring:
• Profiles, to switch between up to 5 preference sets.
• Task lists, editable from any text editor through Dropbox, based on the todo.txt file format (http://www.todotxt.com/).
posted on 2017-10-01
. Dropbox access update to match the new API.
posted on 2016-06-12
• Fixed: Chime sounds not listed in the notification sound picker
posted on 2013-05-07
Several fixes and updates